Help!

Hi,

I am starting a parent-funded program geared toward preschoolers. It is offered during preschool hours but I am having a hard time marketing the program to the preschools. Can anyone advise how I can get through to the directors? Also, I can't visit because most preschools/daycare have a non-solicit policy so all my marketing has been cold calls to the preschools/daycare centers.

Thanks,

Dell

NYWhatNext

Asked by NYWhatNext at 12:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm confused. YOu are startin gyour own daycare or what kind of program is it? If you are trying to get children into your home vs. the daycares then of course they won't let you advertise there! lol. I'm just not sure how to help since I'm not clear on what you are trying to offer.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am starting an enrichment program for preschoolers and wanted to know how to market/sell this to preschool directors as an in-school option or integrated into the school's curriculum
    NYWhatNext

Comment by NYWhatNext (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010