I think the neighbor kids broke the rear window

In my husbands 67 mustang. It doesn't run, but he's slowly fixing it up. When I got home the other night, the window rear window was broken, and now our neighbors go skuttling inside the moment we come out. . .

then I found a dent in the trunk of my car, which is newer.

what do you think I should do?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Report it to the police and let them find out

Answer by admckenzie at 12:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Kick their ASS! J/k. I think the only thing you can do is politely ask them if they saw anything happen. If they did indeed do it hopefully they will confess. Otherwise you will know by the answer they give and their body language.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I agree I would go over and say something like " I just wanted to let you know someone is damaging cars in the neighborhood and wanted to let people know to keep an eye on their cars" then tell them what has happened to your cars, this way your being friendly and "warning" them of possible problems int he neighbor hood. You should be abelt ot tell by their reaction if they know or not, it could be the kids do it and the parents have no clue. Then I would start paying attention when they are outside. You could call the cops but if you didnt see anything and no one else saw anything then there is nothing to go on.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Report it to the police for insurance purposes (if it's insured) and have the police ask them if they saw anything (bigger impact I think). I would be suspicious if they went in when you came out!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010