happy things to wake up to?

I am going to ask then go to bed. I've had a rough time lately and hate getting up in the morning. So tell me something happy or funny or inspirational so I'll see it as soon as I wake up. I check my email on my blackberry in bed. I'll vote everyone up tomorrow to. Good night!

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 12:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• someone, somewhere out there loves you!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you have a pulse?
    Congrats!!!
    My dad always says, when someone asks how he's doing "I woke up and had a pulse. I can't complain!". I've always loved hearing that.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• thats cool kiwismommy! lol

indeed

In my veins LIKE RUBBER PANTS!... i dont know
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My favorite is my sons ALWAYS smiling face, he crawls in bed next to me every single morn when he wakes up and I am a light sleeper and always wake when he does. I LOVE seeing that handsome smiling face every morning first thing, and he always says "HI!!" and I say "Hi baba, good morning, I love you!". That and reading to him every night before bed are my favorite parts of every single day since he came into my life.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Imagine that you had won the following prize in a contest: Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400.00 in your private account for your use. However,this prize has rules, just as any game has certain rules. The first set of rules would be: Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken away from you. You may not simply transfer money into some other account. You may only spend it. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400.00 for that day. The second set of rules: The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say, Its over,the game is over! It can close the account and you will not receive a new one. What would you personally do? You would buy anything and everything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all people you love, right? Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right?

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• ACTUALLY This GAME is REALITY! Each of us is in possession of such a magical bank. We just can't seem to see it. The MAGICAL BANK is TIME! Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life, and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us. What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost. Yesterday is forever gone. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time....WITHOUT WARNING. SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds? Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Think about that, and always think of this: Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think. So take care of yourself, be Happy, Love Deeply and enjoy life! Here's wishing you a wonderfully beautiful day. Start spending.

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have the alarm on my phone set to two different songs, both inspirational and I love waking up to that, one is "Washed by the water" by Need to Breathe, and the other is "Mountain of God" by Third Day.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• that's an inspiring story but pretty ridiculous in actuality.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010