who else hates the old spice commercials?

idk if i am jealous or rageful because i am pregnant and i feel like it at almost midnight every night but yea. Hate that guy

almost as much as i hate the Mcdonalds shit head who wont be respectful until he has had his coffee. even his face makes me angry. I would love to vomit in his shoes lol yea...

anyone else have any commercials that bother them or..?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate the old spice ones (I think that's what it's for), with the guy at the gym with everything flying off of him on the treadmill. Then, he takes a shower with the body wash and all the girls are just all over him. I can't stand that. Not sure why, but no matter what I am watching, I change the channel when it comes on!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Sorry, I love the old spice commercials, they crack me up! The rude McDonald's one I hate!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Hate most commercials but that's because they have all become so annoyingly LOUD. I automatically reach for the MUTE button when they come one.

I find the Old Spice ads just stupid. The Axe ones as well. I want to smack the McD's coffee guy, especially when he walks into McD's and is rude to her.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yes i agree but i don't hate the old spice commercial as much as that new axe commercial where there is sweat pouring from the guys pits and at the end the girl puts the axe on him and you just see the sweat drip from her hand....so gross!!!
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lmao! yes i knowww i feel crazy because i would love to see him trip. not to really hurt him self but just to knock him down a few. i feel like i need a drink to handle his stuff... But i am pregnant! lolol
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• YES! another terrible commercial.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I can't stand most commercials so I'm in. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010