Can I get some laughs please?

I'm about to get off here (hard, oh, so hard, I'll have to drag myself away!), and want a few laughs when I wake up oh so early in the morning to help get over that "I need a smoke now!" slump in the early morning. Any jokes, funny pictures, hilarious stories, anything is welcome.
Votes to everyone who answers!
Thanks!!!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 2 year old is potty training. i told his father we need to be very specific and consistent with our word choices. His father "toots" whenever he feels the need. The 2 yr old thought daddy was pooping his pants everywhere. I told hubby to cut it out or we will never train this boy! So, hubby explained "farts" to a 2 year old. Oh the joy when the 2 yr old cut one and informed me it was a fart and not poop. I am so proud. LOL
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My son was fussy the other morning (unlike him) and I wanted him to chill out. I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a cooking pot and gave it to him. He was so happy for the rest of the day and eventually stuck it on his head and walked around the rest of the day with the pot on his head, it was too cute!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lol that was funny!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010