How many people did you go out with before you got married?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Well since the time I had boyfriends...probably near 20. Funny thing is my DH was also my first boyfriend lol. But we were only 12. We explored, grew up, and eventually ended up back together, and its been the best 4 years of my life.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you mean dated or boinked oh well I put out on the first date so the numbers are about equal LOL lets just say well into the triple digits I didn't officially marry until I was in my 30's though

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Too many to count lol....but I got married at 37 and took a long time finding out what I wanted and what I didn't. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that!!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I married my very first boyfriend :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Several. I wasn't going to "just settle" like so many others I know. Not that settling is a bad thing, it just wasn't for me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Who knows? I lost count, lol. I didn't sleep with them all, but I've been on plenty of dates. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Besides my husband, I had one boyfriend before him. It was my best friend's cousin. Problem was, we consider each other family and the same goes for our actual families. It was just too awkward looking at my boyfriend's mom and calling her "aunt" like I'd done for the 6 years before we started dating. he is a great guy though and I still see him at all the family things I go to at her house. :-) I still call his mom "aunt".
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• mmmmmm does this count like high school and all that?? I guess around 10? lol this is a hard question!!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I had 4 boy friends that lasted a few months to 2.5 years and also dated a lot in college, so 4bf's and dated 10-15 guys off and on before I met DH.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Not many. I met my dh at 18, and I was head over heels in love. I never met anyone else that I wanted to spend my time with.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010