What is your favorite season and why?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Fall. I love the break from the heat, when it's still not too cold, but just a little chilly. I love wearing sweatshirts and jeans. I love the smells of fall, the changing leaves, Halloween, pumpkins and apple cider. I just love it all. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Fall! Love the leaves on the ground and how bright and colorful the trees get just before they drop them. Winter is cool too, no pun intended. I hate the summer months, cannot stand the heat! In the winter you can pile on the layers and cozy up by a fire and such but in the summer when it's super hot, there is only so much you can take off and than your just naked and still hot!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• SPRING!!! I love it when it gets nice enough to open the windows filling my house with fresh air. It's just nice enough to be able to go for nightly walks AND it's a beautiful time of year with the flowers and plants newly blossoming. I LOVE IT!

FALL would be my second favorite. Again, it starts to cool off after a long hot summer just enough to open the windows in my house. I also like the color changes and holidays. It's a great time of year for family activities and events.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 1:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I love winter. I love the extreme cold, the occasional snow. It's always been my favorite. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Fall..It's like a reward for enduring hot summers. Not only that, but we can turn the A/C off and enjoy a smaller electric bill until we have to turn the heat on. I love the smells and sights associated with fall. Plus, I can break out the hoodies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Fall and Spring, because they aren't to hot or to cold. I would rather it be cool. In the fall, I love to watch the leaves fall and in the spring I just like watching the snow melt away.
    SarahLouise508

Answer by SarahLouise508 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Fall! the leaves, the comfort food, jeans and hoodies, snuggling on chilly nights. the relief from the ridiculous sumer weather. I loveeee fall
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I agree with all PPs!How I wish I could enjoy season changing again.I live in Greece and it's 6 months summer,then 6 months winter.A VERY mild winter I may add.Sometimes it can get cold for a short spell,but that's it.I used to live in Illinois and my favorite seasons were fall/winter.Oh for some snow...:0(
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'd have to say spring...It's always beautiful then!
    ThreeFates511

Answer by ThreeFates511 at 5:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• FALL! I love the colors!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2010