SHOULD I GO TO THE HOSPITAL MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT's GOING TO POP OUT OF MY CHEST

Since friday I feel like I am out of breath. It feels like: I have been crying so much then stop cry and tried to catch my breath and can't cause I have been cryin too much! I it almost feels like my hearts going to pop out my chest.... Is it an anxiety? I am 24...... I don't know if it's serious or if it will pass.... And I am not prego my son is 16 months.

christinkie

Asked by christinkie at 1:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

• ummm....yes go!!!!!
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You could be having anxiety attacks. Go and get checked out to be on the safe side.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes you should go. I had the same thing and it was panic attacks. They will check you out really well, and then if they determine it's just anxiety they can give you somethign to relax you a little bit and it should help a lot. I know the feeling you are describing and it is so scary that not knowing what it is can actually make it worse because you get more anxious. Go in, let them help you. Good luck, pm me if you need.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:24 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• sometimes I feel like I am going to just bust out in tears.... I did once today.
    christinkie

Comment by christinkie (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Did you end up going to the hospital? Hope everything is ok.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would go to the ER ASAP. while it sounds like an anxiety attack; you still never know. If you feel your heart pounding like that, you need an EKG done.
    AngylJen

Answer by AngylJen at 1:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010