Do u regret getting married?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No! Never. I made the right choice and didnt make it lightly, I a very happy with my marriage, it has its ups and downs and times but the greatest thing about my marriage is that we communicate and work through any problems that come up.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Not even one day of my marriage. We have been married 12 years. There have been times that I have been angry at my husband, but never a time hen I wish I wasn't married to him.

I really don't know how we got so lucky. Pure dumb luck, I guess.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Never! I get downright pissed sometimes and he does too. But we don't say dumb things out of anger. He's great! I feel very lucky to have him. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't regret it. Just wish I had waited longer, it might have prevented it. We are separated now.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 1:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't regret it at all ... we dated for 6 months and he asked me to marry him and now we are going on 30 years of marriage together , with 3 kids ages 22-21-16 and still going strong , we communicate & are honest with each other and first and foremost , we are both Christians , since day one and i feel Blessed .
    Tweety62

Answer by Tweety62 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No, I don't regret it. There are some things I wished were different, but I don't have any regrets.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I did for a little while, (we had a real rough spot), but not anymore!!!!!
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Nope. There are some things I wish had gone differently, but life never turns out perfect all the time. We may fight some, but we love each other and our kids and I wouldn't change that for the world.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• For me it's more of a regret concerning the choices we make as a couple.It's easy to blame it on marriage,but then again,if you take that step,you owe it to yourself and SO to try to stay strong.Of course there are cases where a marriage disolves,but my husband once told me when we were dating that for him at least,marriage was something he considered important to fight for and keep together.I always felt fortunate to be sharing a family with someone of that opinion.So,honestly?No,I don't regret getting married.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2010