If your husband cheated would get divorced or try to work it out?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Divorce. I would be filing the same day I found out about it. it's the one unforgivable thing. My husband feels the same way. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Agree with Kiwii That is the one thing i wont try to work out in my marriage, if he does it he is gone.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Being someone who grew up with parents who stuck it out, and made us all miserable for years over it I would say divorce. No one diserves it. Not as a spouse or as a child of those parents.
    2nme

Answer by 2nme at 1:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Agree with previous posts. I would never be able to recover from that kind of betrayal...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I might try to work it out. My kids and I have a really nice life and it's because of him. This is easy for me to say, though, because I really don't think he would ever cheat.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would not be so quick to judge and "write a person off forever", without having a discussion and at least attempting to understand why this happened. And I would not want my partner to do that either, I always put myself in the other persons shoes before judging (ALWAYS!!!)
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• DIVORCE HIS SORRY ASS !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 1:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If he's still willing to work for the relationship then we would work it out.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I fully believe my husband would never cheat, but if he did I would try to work it out if he was willing.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'd do counseling for a trial period of time, If I felt like there was no progress then I"M GONE Of course I don't think we'd ever cheat on one another. :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010