Mr Right VS Mr Rightnow

If you were single:

The eyecandy that you just love to be around but is just there for the moment or the one who is the one you think is right but has baggage?

RealestRican

Asked by RealestRican at 1:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• follow your heart!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Mr. Right even with the baggage. Everyone has baggage of some sort, the "right now" guys are just better at hiding it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Mr. Right VS. Mr.Rightnow

Picture a handsome, respectful, compassionate man who suddenly walks into your life and mutually fall head over heels for each other. That's what comes to mind when Mr. Right is thought of. Women tend to have the perfect picture in their heads of the type of man that they are looking for. Many times women get caught up looking for Mr. Right wasting their time with Mr. Rightnow, and over looking Mr. Reality.
    Mr. Right is the flawless man who women convince themselves they want in their lives. Some of the characteristics that women want him to obtain may be charming, faithful, family oriented, trustworthy, loving, affectionate, hard working, nonsmoker, handsome, good communicator, man of God, and that knows how to put the toilet seat down. Many women go out of their way to try to find their Mr. Right through internet, friends, speed dating, and blind date
    RealestRican

Comment by RealestRican (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would rather be alone then have either. Maybe a friend with benefits until I found my husband.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I found my mr right with baggage, and it worked out great I got married to him...but before that it was always mr right now...lol....but I'm so glad i followed my gut with my hubby...I am so happy!
    ThreeFates511

Answer by ThreeFates511 at 5:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010