Has anyones child ever swallowed baby oil?

My 2 year old just got a hold of the baby oil, I dont know if he drank some or just tasted it. I have called the dr already and they just told me signs to look out for, if he is coughing then bring him in, he is not but I am still scared, it can be fatal if it went down the wrong way. Has anyone child ever swallowed baby oil? I need to hear ffrom others, and I still want to take him in just to be sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• the bottle says: keep out of reach of children to avoid drinking and accidental inhalation which can cause serious injury.
    i would take him in just to be on the safe side.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Call 1-800-222-1222. It is poison control center. They will give a second opinion on what you should do, at least. Can you tell how much was gone from the bottle?
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010