im 37 weeks pregnant and not feeling well.

im 37 weeks pregnant and im not feeling well. Is it normal to feel dizzy, nauseated, and shortness of breath? oh and blurr vision.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you get shortness of breath because you have hardly in room in there to expand your lungs and with shortness of breath, if your too active then it can make you dizzy. as for being nauseated, your "morning sickness" can return in late pregnancy. pregnancy can also cause your eyes to change, i wear glasses and was told not to have them checked again until after i had my ds.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Be sure and check in with your OB, I don't want to alarm you but some of these symptoms can go along with preaclampsia (high blood pressure and protein build up) which your doctor should already be monitoring you for but you should make sure just in case. Like previous poster mentioned it could be all of those reasons too but you should make sure.
    Amanda3983

Answer by Amanda3983 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I totally do think it's normal and experienced those same symptoms during my last pregnancy. I would still check with my doctor, but I would bet it's nothing to worry about. You're almost there! How EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010