19weeks question of pain

ok i have a question

i'm19 wks and my legs are achy so is my lower back and lower belly. Is this normal? it happenes all day

My hips also fall asleep while i'm asleep they wake me up with pain, it's horribe what can i do to prevent this or at least help this?

does this happen to you?

leanghiapii

Asked by leanghiapii at 2:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• this sounds normal it's the extra weight and your body changing. change postitions often, don't stay in one spot too long. try walking for a while, and anything with potassuim (like bananas) are really good for charlie horses.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm 20 weeks and haven't had any pain/discomfort, the lower belly pain could be your uterus stretching but I'd ask you Dr. about it all. I never really had any pain with my 1st either except lower back pain from sleeping (which went away when I started sleeping in a recliner).
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it happens to me and caused me to worry when it gets really extreme and i went to the hospital twice this pregnancy, i'm 34 weeks now, its been a terrible pregnancy, i had a much easier pregnancy with my 1st but this one was terrible. I've had a million opinions from doctors and moms and they just say its just harder for some women than other women. It's actually making me consider not having any more kids. The pain I have to tell you gets worse and not better, until labor i guess. I'm hanging in there and try to avoid walking long distances, high heels, walk really slow when u must. speed walking is gonna make you tire in the middle of the way and ur stomach ache. wear good shoes all the time, and raise them when u sit making sure their apart and cushioned good. if u need any more tips u can e-mail me. i'll be glad to help. i wish it was easier, hang in there, it wont be forever.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2010