I have an embarrassing question, TMI/gross, sorry

AF isn't due for 2 weeks, it's O time right now, but i've been having severe cramps. Tonight I went to the bathroom and had a really runny BM and when I was cleaning myself there was white mucus stuff on the TP. I google it and it says:
Mucus in the stool is a common symptom of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis (UC), and is seen to a lesser degree in Crohn's disease (CD). A bacterial infection, anal fissure, or a bowel obstruction may also cause the passage of mucus.
but im wandering if that could have been CM from Oing?

I'm just wandering if I should be worried or not...I've never had a problem with my bowels before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

• I wouldn't be too worried about it unless it persists. There is ALWAYS mucus in poop. Always. Sometimes you just don't see it as well. It's going to be way more obvious in runnier poops.
    You may have just caught a little stomach virus that caused you to have the poops.

Give it a few days and if it's still happening then talk to your doctor just to be sure. But if it's gone after a couple of days then I wouldn't be worried at all.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would not be to worried about it. I would give your doctor a call and get an appointment and tell him what happen . You really don't have anything to worry about.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If it's a one time thing, I wouldn't worry.
    AngylJen

Answer by AngylJen at 1:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010