this summer what is your hair length, how much sunblock do you use?

I still kept my very long hair and slathers way too much sunblock. Too scared to have freckles!!!

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 3:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have long hair. and i dont really use sun block. i live in arizona where its HOT here. But ive learned to not be outside for a LONG time.. stand in the shade...

unless im planning on tanning i dont use sunblock. if im tanning i use tanning oil.

sunlight is good for us, it enters through our eyes and skin and helps our body grow kind of like a plant. You should have some exposure to sunlight. Its when it is too much that it is an issue
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My hair is still bottom of my back and for sunblock i live in VT so getting a tan i have 3 months to work on it so i don't use sunblock.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My hair goes past my bra strap, but not quite the small of my back. And I use spray on sun block every 2-3hrs. I put it on when I reapply it to my fair skinned babies.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have long hair. It's wavy and curly and it usually goes a little past my shoulders. But if I straighten it out, it goes to the middle of my back. I rarely ever use sunblock.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have about shoulder length hair, and seldom wear sunblock (live in NY).
    Especially not on my legs.. they are ridiculously white and need all the sun they can get.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my hair is about to my waist and in need of a trim. i triy to put sunblock on myself.. usualy just ends up on the kids! LOL
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 9:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010