OMG i want to cry I'm seriously a stupid person.

Yeah, I never got my HS DIPLOMA. Well I just got an AMAZING job offering, great pay, perfect hours, great opportunity to move up, and I have to wait until I get my GED. So I'm on a rush to get it. I THOUGHT I was a pretty intelligent person until I went to brush up on some math and social studies. WOW. There's stuff I don't even know how to say or do. BAD.

I feel so stupid. I feel like giving up right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Keep at momma I just got my GED and when i was doing the pre-test i was amazed and felt the same way you are feeling so much of me wanted to give up also, But, I looked at my DD(2) and my step-children. I so wanted them to have better. Not to ever feel like this at 33 yrs old. So they watch me study and do what i had to do and when i got that GED in my hand. I was so proud of myself and when my step-DD (10) looked at me and told me that she was proud of me. It was the best day of my life. Keep at momma. When your feeling like you are get up walk away and come back to it in 5 minutes. Trust me you can do it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Dont give up just keep tryin n u will get better
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Did you take a practice test first? It may not be as bad as you think.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• you can do it!!!
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 4:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I haven't taken the real test yet. I am sitting here I have been doing the practice tests, and I just feel so stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010