HOW 2 PROTECT UR FLOWERS FROM BURNING OUT SO QUICKLY

BEAUTIFULWOM518

Asked by BEAUTIFULWOM518 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I assume you mean plants outside your home. Different plants need different amounts of water and sun. Like impatiens need lots of water daily and a shady spot. They usually will bloom all summer. Some plants flower and then die back. Do research online, or ask a lot of questions at a nursery, about how each plant needs to be taken care of.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Well naturally poted planters outside dry out very quickly especially if it is really hot where you are. It is very hot and humid here and I have to water my planters twice a day. If they are in the ground I saturate them once a day when it is hot. So to make a short story long...in the heat, I guess there really isn't a way around daily watering. I do like those hoses that have the tiny holes in them, you just weave them through your garden and turn the hose on and off. Good luck. Happy gardening.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010