ok i been nausea for 2 months spotted and miss 2 periods and i have pcos and i also feel movement in stumach and upper in the what could cause this

i been feeling sick since april till may

needadvice03

Asked by needadvice03 at 6:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be gall stones, I would go seek a doctor.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• well if you were prego's you would not be feeling movement yet. Sometimes I think woman want to be pregnant so bad that they almost feel symptons, or put their body through so much strees thinking and worrying about it that they could even miss a period. If your trying to have a baby, my advice to you would be just wait. Stop stressing, thats the worst thing you can do. When its time it will be time.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• hey there as a fellow Pcos sufferer i had the same symptoms last month - no period,bit of spotting,nausea and sometimes wretching,sore boobs, but unfortunately got a BFN. if u want u could try doing a test or if u are very concerned take a trip to ur doc. Baby dust to you.
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 6:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm a worry wart...I'd go see the doctor. Good luck!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010