Buying gifts for bff question?

I have sent my bff gifts for her and her kids a lot over the years. I know she can't afford to do the same for me. Do you think I am making her uncomfortable being generous? I love my bff and hope that she knows I am only doing it ot of friendship.

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 6:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would think that you could tell, by now, from her body language and her reactions if this was making her uncomfortable. If you have seen no signs that send up a red flag, relax, and don't worry about it. If doing these things make you feel good and you love her as you say, then just continue what you have been doing. Don't put yourself in the poor house though!! best wishes
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I send things to my BFF and her kids occasionally. Her kids usually love it. She would say something if she didn't want them.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 8:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010