If me and my boyfriend break up how i will i take care of my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EzekielJR.

Asked by EzekielJR. at 6:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in General Parenting

• If you love that child enough, you can do what needs to be done. I raised 2 alone.
    Anonymous

• You get through school, find a job, and work your ass off. YOu get close to no sleep, you get no thanks, you get spit up on, pooped on, and pay your bills. Hard work. You can do it!
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 7:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• thats the thing u shouldnt think that cause if u & him do break up u could do anything it may be hard but u can make it. Cause some women first thing they do is say oh my boyfriend husband or whatever takes care ofme if we break up how can i make it... I dont know ur background butjust always make sure u have something to fall back on so if that would ever happen u can do it. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES FOR THE BEST....
    MykhiMommy

Answer by MykhiMommy at 7:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• don't be to proud to ask for help, enlist friends and family to help out here and there. Start getting the info about what help you will receive from the state if any at all. Also learn who you will need to call and where to go.
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• dont' wait until you break up to answer that question. start planning out what you want to do now and start taking the steps to do it. so if the day comes you will be prepared...and if you never break up, the extra income will come in handy.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• First you need to have faith in yourself, and your abilities as a mother!! There is all kinds of help out there for young or single mothersLow income housing, food stamps, wic, kids connect, etc. If the only reason you stay with your boyfriend is because of your child then chances are you will hurt your child more in the long run because of it! Don't be afraid to ask for help!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• FRANKLY THERE IS ALOT OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO. BUT IT IS YOUR CHOICE ON WHICH THINGS YOU DO. SO YOU GONNA HAVE TO DO THE SEARCHING AROUND TO FIND OUT. FOOD PANTRYS,CHURCHES, SALVATION ARMYS!ALL GOOD PLACES TO LOOK.
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2008