How do you post a pic as a response to a question?

I saw two questions recently, both which asked for people to post pictures in response... the thing is, I am not seeing how to do this! Any suggestions, or do we have to reach a certain level before we can add photos to our responses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It's making me buggy here trying to get it to work for me... I have never had such problems posting a picture...and I do this sort of thing all the time. I am thinking it has something to do with my firefox and this site combined.... I may just do a post for everyone to ignore and try a few different things.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am also using Firefox, and I can't figure out how to do pictures here. I haven't tried hosting through photobucket yet though.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have been trying too and I usually am pretty good at that type of stuff....making me ill....lol.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• All i do is right-click on the picture then paste it into the answer. Make sure that you are using the "full editor"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

1. look for your picture first

2. click use full editor on the right

3. right click your picture

4. then right click paste

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• The way I do it is this:
    Pull up a separate tab. Go to photobucket (or any other site as long as they have html codes). Find your picture. Cope the html code (it HAS to be html) and then paste the code in here.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2010