How much would you pay?

I'm working on selling some stuff, but don't know how much to charge. How much would you pay for a used stationary bike you saw on craigslist? It does all of the stuff stationary bikes do (pulse check, etc) and works perfect. One pedal was chewed up by my dog.

krystel.justice

Asked by krystel.justice at 8:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• $40.00
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Look and see if there are any on there now and see what they are charging. Then put a little more or less. Depends how fast you want to get rid of it.
    juju0707

Answer by juju0707 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Depends on how much you paid for it. It it's in pristine condition I think the rule is 50% what you paid for it, if it's in less than pristine I think it's something like 25%. But those might just be yard sale guidelines. Good luck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'd say it depends on your area. You can get more for things in higher areas and less inremote places. I live very near a big city and sold mine for $50 and my friend sold a similar one for only $30 but she lives in a very secluded area in TN.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Check Ebay and craigslist to see what other people might charge, but persoanlly I would want to pay around $30.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would say $30!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Hmm. I see these on freecycle three or four times a month.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010