Why can't we all get along???

It is easy to be caring and kind and not judge and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, why is it so hard among women who have so much in common to get along?

Asked by older at 9:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • because when one women does agree witht the consenus we shun her. and I agree it is terrible. I try my best not to do that.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 9:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Everyone here has a different background, different experiences, different beliefs, different motivations. It is reasonable that we would disagree at times. It would be very dull if everyone agreed about everything. We learn and grow when we see different ways of thinking, and when we must examine our own beliefs. It would be pleasant if everyone could be polite about disagreeing, but along with different backgrounds and different motivations comes the fact that some want to lash out or don't realize they are being unkind.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• There is an up and a down side to everything.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Its the gender. Its how we are wired. I've always said I'd rather work for a man any day.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think this quote by Ian Percy best sums it up- "We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions."
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Some people just aren't mature enough to have an adult conversation.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Lol, because we are women! I will tell anyone, men are in general much easier to get along with!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You are sadly right, but it is still a shame that such a great site that comforts so many has a down side.

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have no judgment against anyone and my thoughts are sometimes its hard to see someone in the same situation and think we all have something in common. With men a struggle would bring them together like a team or a common cause. If we could only do the same?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i do not think it is a gender thing
    i think it is a human thing
    we are animals and naturually will pick out what does not fit or belong...like a deer in the field sees something that is not right, does not fit, because it could be a danger, they flee, sound the alarm as to run from the thing that is different

not much different, we are no longer fleeing, but are wired to find what does not fir into the picture, pick out what is not right to us

it is a nature thing, but as humans it is now a social thing

not that people are unable to control that, but i think the root of it is instinct, and when people are judging others they are not thinking for themselves, they are following the herd of deer that are running scared
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2010