Have you read any good books lately?

I just finished reading Sarah's Key. It was amazing! Have any of you read a really good book recently?

jacksmom1225

Asked by jacksmom1225 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• My lastest favorite is Her Fearful Symmerty- Audrey Nieffnigger. I think that's how you spell her name. She also wrote The Time Travler's Wife. Also a good book, sucky movie, but good book.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I just started Under the Dome by Stephen King. It is surprisingly hard to get in to....and I love the King! Other than that I read the whole Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher before that. I love that series!! Can't wait for the next one.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm reading Stones into Schools by Greg Mortensen. It's the follow-up to Three Cups of Tea, which I loved.
    saraehp

Answer by saraehp at 9:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Finished a decent cop book called Find Me, A Hundred Years Of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and On The Road by Jack Kerouac. About to pick up a collection of Flannery O'Connor short stories and Paradise by Toni morrison.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am reading "the Poisonwood Bible" about a family who go to the congo to convert the native peoplpe. I cant put it down but am trying to as I never want it to end. The book "Lonesome Dove" is a classic that many dont read as it's a western(but amazing and more than that), Jodi Picoultt write wonderfully but her stories are alwasy heartbreaking(so if you want to cry get them lol)."Beloved" by Toni Morrisen, "the Bluest Eye" Toni Morrisen, I coulf goonfor days and if you like I can email you more lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am reading lucid interval by Stewart Woods. The I have return to sender by Fern Michaels. I also have 5 more on reserve at the library.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 3:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010