Should I have another child?

I am 28 with 2 children, I am not getting any younger and I can't decide weather or not have another child even though I want one, I am so confused!!

MrsCetor

Asked by MrsCetor at 9:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Make a pros and cons list. If its a money matter or a matter of it being a hassle, or whatever, if its something you can do if you set your mind to it, then have one, its better than saying what if for many years. so u'll have to save a little money and maybe work on a place to make room,, if u can tolerate it it shouldn't be a problem.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• How does your SO feel about it? Do you feel like you can afford another? If so I don't see why not! Babies are awesome. :-D
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have two and used to want 3 but not anymore...my youngest is a handful...you need to do what's right for you tho. Do you want to be outnumbered? LOL!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My husband is not much help at all.. We would just be getting by with another. Thank you.
    MrsCetor

Comment by MrsCetor (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If you can afford another then why not....if we had the room and the money I would have a 3rd
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 9:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If your husband is not much help and you'll be barely getting by I wouldn't have another one. Unless you don't have a problem doing everything.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2010