have you ever been the other woman?

this was posted earlier, but I couldn't find the question on a search and would like to hear what women have to say about it-

share your thoughts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Technically yes, but I didn't know he was married. As soon as I found out, I ended it. Funny story about that though. He had told me he had never been married, I believed that. He also told me he was a paramedic, turns out he worked at the same factory my aunt worked (NOT an EMT). She did payroll and insurance for that company, so she had met him at work. Imagine the look on his face when we went to her house for dinner and he'd just been to see her that day to fill out papers for his wife's dental work claim. HHMMM....Was NOT pretty!!

SOMEone told his wife...wasn't me, but I'd lay even odds on it being my aunt. Sad side note: As far as I know, they are still married. Sad, sad little man!!
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 11:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• no.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Nope!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes. Huge mistake on my part.
    Gave everything I should have saved for my husband and got nothing but rejection in return.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I should add that I was 17 at the time but he was 20 and his gf was 21 and pregnant. I was an idiot. I dated him after they broke up, then I broke up with him. He started dating her again and she was already a few months along. I thought that if I had sex with him, I'd convince him to come back to me. FAIL.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have--but I was young and stupid and I wouldn't ever do that again..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• no thankfully for my husbands sake ;)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I found out that someone I was very interested in was in a relationship. I cut the ties immediately and embarrassed him in front of all his friends.... It felt good! Luckily I hadn't been intimate with him, just lots of flirting and several dates. He was really handsome, then I realized he so full of himself.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Unknowingly. : (
    Pishyah

Answer by Pishyah at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010