anyone else that is pregnant just feel fat...

i swear this time around i don't look round i look lumpy and just well fat/huge im 21 weeks and big looking this time just feel like an ompa lompa lol any one else feel that way!

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 9:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh... I'm sorry. You do get bigger quicker with the second. I actually felt prettier with the second, because my husband was wonderful and supportive, and my ex was emotionally abusive.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• oh my god, the weirdest thing, i was just gonna ask a question like this right this second, then i saw urs. i was gonna say why is it some women look so adorable while pregnant and others look lumpy, n fat.lol. i'm 34 weeks, and there are still people that think i'm just fat, but they don't say it, but people who meet me after an hour or if i mention pregnancy, would be like "ur pregnant?? it doesnt even show!" i get offended when they say that. i wasnt fat at all before pregnancy, and my belly's not so big, but my chest n butt n thighs got so much bigger, did i forget love handles? i walk so much lately and watch what i eat, but it isnt shifting, i think i'm meant to look like this pregnant. i hate this, cant wait til this babys outta me so i can do some serious cardio.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• fefe that is me 2... i think my love handles are growing right along with baby lol im 5'10 180lbs so not horrid fat but man i swear my belly and lumps look like twice that i swear
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lol, i'm not overweight either, i'm 5'4 and i'm 167 pounds, i was like 130 pounds before pregnancy. i dunno, i tried and gave up on the weight shifting thing. i just accepted pregnancy isn't gonna look good on me,
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I felt the same way. I'm 5'2 and can't gain any weight without feeling like a balloon. By the end of my pregnancies I didn't even want to look at myself. The biggest clothes I had seemed to stretch across my stomach like they were sizes too small and they definitely were not.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I've heard you get bigger faster with subsequent pregnancies, but I think that in every pregnancy there's a stage where you're supposed to just feel fat. haha. That's when you're starting to show until it's very obvious that it's a baby in there, and again right before you have the baby. Hopefully this all goes well with you though, and remember the beautiful life you'll be bringing into the world =]
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think esp once you get towards the end of the pregnancy it's only natural to feel that way... I'm 34 weeks with my second and although I definitely look pregnant, I don't even want to look at myself I feel so big! I'm convinced that esp by the end of third trimester it's impossible to feel attractive. My poor husband does his best to make me feel better but it's a futile effort at this point. I need to just have this baby so I can start losing the weight!
    Sandie0819

Answer by Sandie0819 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010