Are you mad at anyone right now ...or is anyone mad at you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, and I hate it, it causes me so much stress and insomnia. And there is nothing I can do about it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• its funny how the person ur mad at can be so "cool" about it, maybe if it is just in front of you. I'm not currently, but its only a matter of time. i'm mad at people alot more than they are at me, because i respect people and treat people in the way that i would like to be treated. i hate how people can be so blunt and rude and be shocked when people get mad at them. i try not to get mad at people, but sometimes you can't help it.I don't act out so much as I silently get mad though.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm not mad at her just cautions of her now. You try to be friends with people and they talk so bad about you even right in your face to other people. Then she wonders why I don't hang with her like that. I think she is mental as well. Heard she in on medication for her issues. Wish someone would have told me sooner.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 10:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yes, i am .. and yes someone is. and actually they don't have a reason to be mad at me b/c they are the one's that tried to get me fired.
    it sucks b/c i'm stressed and emotional and can't sleep for crap b/c of it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Probably. I have been awake for more than 10 minutes today! LOL...I don't know if I've made anyone mad officially yet today, but it is still early. I'm sure someone will be letting me know before long. And even after they do, I still won't care..so...
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 11:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh yeah! My mother and my aunt both intentionally schemed and lied about me (and not just me, but my daughter and my nephew!) to my brother and his girlfriend. Now they will not speak to me and will not let me see my neice (5 months old) who I'd been babysitting regularly......I'm ANGRY as all get out and completely broken hearted. Not only do I miss Bella, but I can't stand it that my brother and his girlfriend would just believe that without checking into it further. What kind of mother is part of something like that against their own daughter....KNOWINGLY???? Just goes to show how messed up my family's always been I guess.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No, I'm not. I really don't know. I hope not.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• no, and not that i know of.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• no... I don't harbor those kinds of feelings. It's not good for your complexion or your soul.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Um..I don't talk to a few people and they don't talk to me. But I wouldn't say I'm mad.......well yes maybe I am Lol! But just when I think about the situation :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010