breastfeeding pics

Do you think they are in bad taste or is it no big deal to you? My bestfriend and I do not see eye to eye on this (it's no big deal we were just talking). I told her that I just personally don't like to see some other woman's boobies, I don't care how natural it is. So what's your opinion

-pw-covenant-

Asked by -pw-covenant- at 10:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think it is beautiful.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I feel that if I have to look at shirtless men on billboards, then there should be no reason why a breastfeeding woman cannot have the same. Society has dictated that breasts are for sexual purposes rather than what they are intended for.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think its up to the mommy. I wouldn't be comfortable with it but some woman are. There is nothing wrong with it though.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Just a part of everyday life, no big deal. I see pics of people bottlefeeding before. For the first few months it seems that the baby is literally always nursing, so, yeah I have a few pics where I am nursing. And no, even though I did not use a cover, you can never see my breasts. I have seen more boob on these little college and HS girls that run around than I have ever seen on a nursing mother.lol
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I truly think they are beautiful art! Its natural and I wish there was more around for people to see. It seems the most natural things we see are the most rejected compared to the most unnatural stuff we see on TV and hear on the radio. Such a shame.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 10:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it's up to the individual.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think it is a beautiful and natural thing. Me, personally would never take them cause I am insecure about myself, lol. I wish I was more confident, though. And I'm not bothered by it.
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Breasts weren't made to be a sexual thing. Man and society created that image. I see nothing wrong with breast feeding pics.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• me personally dont care to see it i dont find it beautiful, i find it a fact of the birth process just natural but dont always need to see it.. i mean i dont wanna see the baby coming out lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't mind them. I made my husband take some so that my daughter will grow up seeing them in her photo albums and see breastfeeding as normal. I've only posted one on the internet, though, and that was because my aunt's dog who was in love with my daughter came and sat on my lap when I went to nurse her and there was some extra room on there for him. It was hilarious.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010