My 5 year old just started peeing the bed. What can I do?

Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Are you doing anything different before bed time? Try to cut out drinks a few hrs before lights out....it could be a bladder infection or simply because its hot out they are intaking more fluids therefore wetting the bed....keep an eye out and you can always call your ped for advise...good luck!
    prettyhipmom

Answer by prettyhipmom at 10:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• The same question was asked by anonymous about 40 minutes before this post. In that question she stated "She says she just don't feel like getting up or it was an accident.". I have a feeling it's the same anonymous. So there's a little bit more insight.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Make her potty right before she lays down. that way she is as empty as can be! That's what we do, if she wakes up anytime during the night and you know it, then have her potty again. She should fall right back asleep...mine does
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 10:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010