Overly opinionated husband?

Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience- My husband and I just bought our first house back in Feb and have been working on decorating each room (not without some arguments along the way because he is SOOO darn opinionated about decorating). Its all worked out fine so far and I LOVE what we've come up with together but now its time to decorate the nursery (we found out we're having a girl). I guess I had it in my mind that since we're having a girl I'd have the lead in choosing colors and themes or whatever.... oh no! He started questioning what I picked out already (he's not mean and critical just, "oh, are you sure you want to put that color of wall decor with the bed spread you picked" things like that- I just take it too personally I guess)

anyway, I guess this has turned into a rant more than a question but I'd love to hear any feedback! haha

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• would LOVE to have your problem right now
    i think it is cute that he is so involved, be grateful!
    sure you have different opinions on the name too
    just keep throwing ideas around until you both like the result

you are so blessed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You're the MOM! You're the baby-carrier... what you say GOES! ;)
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I agree with fiatpax......be glad he WANTS to be involved. Don't take it personally....try to just compromise and come up with a beautiful room TOGETHER!...for your daughter!
    Congrats on your new home!!! xoxoxo
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, it may not seem like it, but he wants to be involved! Hurray for that! Sorry it's buggin you, though!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 10:36 AM on Jul. 14, 2010