Am I the only who thinks Eclipse was not as great as everyone is making it out to be?

I saw Eclipse the other night with my dd. She loved the movie, I did not. The whole time I watched the movie, I kept thinking about the scenes from the book. The scenes in the movie were out of order, there was humor in the book that was not in the movie. They tried to stuff too much of the book into the movie, and it went by way too fast. All in all, I was very disappointed in the movie. Maybe it is because I am pregnant, and my hormones are messing with me. Maybe it was the 6 year olds who kept talking during them movie. Maybe I am just over Twilight. I don't know. Was anyone else disappointed?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 10:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• No you aren't..but then again, I'm one of those 'Twilight Haters' out there who consider the books drivel and the movies nothing more than another way to rip off the parents of impressionable 12 yr olds so maybe my opinion isn't representative of the kind you want to hear. LOL
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 11:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I haven't read any of the books nor will i be seeing any of the movies.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I was not disappointed in the movie. But the books are always better.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• See I loved it. I don't ever expect movies to be like the books
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010