Would you move out of state for love?

Asked by Cassandre at 10:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I did , many times, but I was married.
    I wouldn't move anywhere with just a boyfriend.

Answer by gertie41 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I've done it. It didn't work out. I wound up homeless and out of state, with zero dollars.

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, did. Happiest decision I could have made.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Would I move with my DH out of state? Probably.
    Would I move to a completely different state to be with someone I had dated for years? Would consider it.
    Would I move out of state to be with someone who I was in the beginning stages of a relationship with? Never.

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Me personally--no. My family and everything I know is here.. ♥

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i wouldnt but only because my oldest dd has to much going on where we live at now her school her girl scouts her dance class her sports teams and all that good stuff

Answer by britme1027 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Only if I was married .

Answer by PotterMom218 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I've done it too...ended up pregnant,left alone in a state where I had no family and no friends. It was NOT the best experience of my life...but I survived it. Came back to my home state, had the baby..married the jackass that left me there to begin with (I don't know why),Divorced several years later...I've learned a lot from it all..and am much happier with my new partner in life and our own family. Would I leave the state if HE asked me too...yes, I would...because he's a way different man than the first one I married..yick.

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i havent moved out of state but i did move across state . was the best thing ever

Answer by gfam6 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, but I was married before I I moved from CA to IL after we got married in CA. His job was out here and we met online. 4 years after that i'm stuck in the midwest! lol

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010