do you believe in ghost?

if so have you ever seen any o rheard any?

gfam6

Asked by gfam6 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, i have had more than one spirit encounter

female in my parents home
    male in house i rented ten years ago
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ghost or ghosts...LOL.
    No, I don't. But they are fun in movies. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, I believe ghosts exist. I believe we have one in the house currently, not an unfriendly one...but one that used to lived here and died here tragically. I don't really like talking about the details of it though because when I start thinking too much about it, I get the heebie jeebies and I can't go to bed with the lights off, LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yes

female in parents house
    male in house i rented ten years ago

each one there was more than one encounter with the spirit
    i do not call them ghosts. but spirits
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• opps, sorry first post did not show
    then it did

maybe a spirit, never had that happen before??
    or maybe computer glitch?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2

Yes, I believe in spirits.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 10:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do. I haven't had anything too scary happen, TVs turning on by themselves, the water running in the bathroom when I am the only one home, doors opening by themselves. Just the other morning I slept in after SO left for work. I was dozing and could hear someone moving around in the kitchen so I got up, thinking he forgot something. Of course nobody was there and when I went to walk into the kitchen, my sons picture that was hanging on the wall was laying on the floor by the kitchen, when it originally hangs in the living room. Creeped me out a bit!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I absolutely do believe in ghosts. My mom had one following her around for years, once I hit puberty, he stopped visiting her and started visiting me. Every time I "felt" him I got severe anxiety, I would get sweaty and twitchy and nervous, paranoid, and I started having thoughts that weren't my own. One day when I was 16 I just told him to leave me alone when I felt him starting to get closer. He hasn't been around since. But in certain places, like my old apartment, I feel like there are spirits there. I could ALWAYS feel someone staring at me from the kitchen. My boyfriend died a few years ago and sometimes I still think things happen because he's trying to let me know that he's still around.
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I believe in spirits, I don't think there are the evil ones like in the movies but people coming to watch over us from heaven
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do believe in spirits. I am not sure if I have seen one.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010