What could this be? PLEASE HELP!!!!! SCARED TO DEATH!!!

I have had the mirena for almost a year now. 6 months after I had it put in I devoloped a cist that filled with blood and ruptured, the dr. told me my body would absorb it and it would heal and i wouldnt have anymore problems. they said the mirena wasnt causing the problem. now 3 months later and I am in 10 time worse pain than I was before. I have extreme abdominal and pelvic pain, nauesa and vomiting, sore breast, headaches, lightheadedness, frequent urge to go to the bathroom and lower back pain. I am scared that I have an eptopic pregnancy Itook a HPT and it came up neg. but from what i have read from other women theirs didnt show on a urine test but did on the blood test. I have a drs appointment tomorrow morning. where they are going to find out what is wrong and take this thing out but they dont seem to be as worried as i am as I called monday morning.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good luck! Hopefully it's not a eptopic pregancy, maybe you just have another cyst?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2010