Slowly losing mucus plug at 29 weeks?

Okay so I am 29 weeks along, and a few days ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw like this snot looking streaks and a few light dots of blood on the toilet paper, a few people have told me it's probably my mucus plug, it stopped after going to the bathroom a little while later, and I wasn't in any pain so i didn't call my doctor, I have an appointment in a week anyways. I had my placenta shift slightly at eighteen weeks which caused me to bleed, But he just checked me two weeks ago because I was having severe back pain, but I was fine and not dilating or effacing at all. Should I have gone in? Or called? Does it mean I'll be going into labor soon? I haven't been feeling any contractions and she is still moving regularly, but I've also had people say I look like I'm dropping, but I've felt like I carried low for my entire pregnancy, I just want to know what to expect, or if any one else had this happened to them.

Kriss.

Asked by Kriss. at 11:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, you will be fine.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No you will be fine. Your Mucus plus tends to "grow back" lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• your mucus plug constantly rebuilds itself. you can let your dr know at the appt, but i see no need in calling and telling him.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2010