Do you believe in Guardian Angels?

I definately do.... When I was in high school I woke up because I felt someone looking at me. (it was 1am) I look and saw a human like shape that was had a very delicate light colored glow... I didn't feel threatened or anything but I was startled and put my head under my covers and when I looked again it was gone....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 11:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I believe in guardian angels, because I have seen them with my own eyes and they have helped and comforted me when I needed them. Once this angel came to me three days before my daughter ran away from home and asked me if I wanted to punish the one to dishonored me. At first I thought it was my husband, but I quickly learned it was my child. and he told me not to allow her to come home until a certain date which he knew, and I followed his exact command and she did exactly what the angel said shed do.... Try to come home before that date. But he told me not to allow her to come home until after that date. And it all worked out. It was not the first time an angel came to me either and I was wide awake!
    emmidr

Answer by emmidr at 11:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I do. When I was 18yo I was in a serious car accident. My car was destroyed and I walked away with a large bruise on my left leg and a few small cuts. Everybody was shocked that I wasn't killed by the damage that was done to my car, though I was able to walk away from it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I d. When I was 21 and pregnant and homeless no where to live my mom threw me out. I caught a cramp in the middle of 125th street here in NYC it is a two way street and pretty wide. Cars were coming and a young guy named "Prince" carried me to safety asked me what was wrong and what I needed. I told him I needed a home and he said he could help. He took me to a social worker that place me in a home for unwed moms. Had my child a beautiful girl, this was 33 years and one day ago today. I never saw or heard of him again.
    When I was about to do the most stupid thing in my life and I did try to commit suicide, a man came to me and told me that, I had to live if not for me for my daughter she is the youngest and she was a gift from God, I woke up and people were working on me, he also told me that it will not be documented as a suicide so I could have peace. it was that way. I have never seen him again. So yes I believe.
    hellokittyfan

Answer by hellokittyfan at 11:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, I believe in angels! There are goodness and mercy that follow us all the days of our lifes. There are good ones and bad ones. The Bible speaks about this, when God kicked out 2/3 (i think) out of heaven.
    FIB

Answer by FIB at 11:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I definitely believe that God has assigned us guardian angels to keep watch over us throughout our lives.
    Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh yes for sure, my daughter use to see hers as a child sitting at the edge of her bed every night.
    Bumped ya!

Answer by older at 11:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i believe there are spirits that watch over us..whatever you want to call them...yes, i have experienced this myself. One even through my sister to save me from drowning. I do not believe they are sent from god though.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, I do. I am a big believer in ghosts/spirits and the paranormal realm.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes... and No. I believe that when we die our spirits linger in the underworld until we are no longer remembered on earth. During the time between lives we act as "Guardian Angels" for those still here on earth. I believe these "Angels" are really our ancestors and passed loved ones.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2010