Any good scrapbook layouts...

I'm trying to finish my wedding scrapbook before my baby is born, but the reason I haven't really got much of it done yet is because I don't want this to be just like any of my other scrapbooks. Also I have 1700+ pictures to pic from, any ideas on how to pick?

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• 1. Go through & organize them in a time line & Organize them in events (getting dressed, ceremony, first dance, ect)... When you get them organized, go through each stack & take out any you could live without... Take those out & see what you have left.
    2. How many pages do you want your book to be? How many pictures per Layout? Do you want Double Layouts event to match (the 2 pages facing each other) or not? ....
    3. Each stack of "events" order them to your favorite to least that can help you decide what to keep... Or try to focus on what helps tell the story, or express the moment..
    4. Get a nice regular album to display all your pictures that didnt get put into your scrapbook..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Whenever I need inspiration I go to the gallery at http://www.digishoptalk.com/ . That is the best one imo.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 11:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010