5 days late bfn

Today is my 6 th day late I took a test this morning and it was neg it was a dollar test I'm wondering what's going on

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 11:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what is bfn?
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• sorry, i forgot big fat neg, i knew that oops
    Joanne28

• maybe you ovulated late this month? Try waiting 2 more days.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Lots of things could be going on. You could be really stressing over getting pregnant and you're running late on your period. You could be on the verge of getting sick or just getting over being sick and that will make you late, then of course you could actually be pregnant. I wouldn't waste any more money on home tests, I'd just go see your doctor. Have you talked to your doctor about ttc? S/He may have some great suggestions to help you move things along and enhance the likelihood of your conceiving. :) Good luck!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would try a first response early results. I found the dollar tree tests to not be very sensitive.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010