I dont know what to do!!!

I am still in love with my ex. We liked each other since we were 12 and started dating a few years later. We were together until I was about 20, we got in an argument over something and split up. I moved on and he never really did. I got married over a year ago and my husband and I have a 1 year old. My husband is a wonderful man, treats me and our child great and supports us, but yet I still can't help thinking of my ex. We are friends still and have met up a few times and I know he still has very strong feelings for me too. What should I do?? I am in tears over this because I don't want to regret losing my ex yet my husband is still a great man. My ex has no children and has never been married. Money and support is about equal between both men so that has nothing to do with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Go with your Heart.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Think about consequences. Also think about what was it that you split up. Maybe you are hung up on the idea of who you think he is now. Try to focus on raising your child in a household with both parents. You would not like if your husband betrayed you. Remember the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. He is not married or have children that should say a lot and please do not have the idea that he was waiting for you. If that would have been the case he would have looked for you when you were still single. Think hard because, you might be destroying other peoples lives (your husband and child) for something that was and you are still fantasizing about. Think hard.
    hellokittyfan

Answer by hellokittyfan at 11:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Sorry to hear that. I had a guy I was crazy about and he left me and it took a VERY long time to get over. I am now married for 5 years to a guy I have been with a total of 9 years. My Ex hangs out at my neighbors house and at first it was really weird but now I am over it. I think you should really think this through before you make the choice because it is easy to leave but harder to go back. Wish you luck.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure where you think you have a choice in all of this? You already made a choice....you married a man and made a life long commitment.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• if your husband is a good man, why is this even a question... focus on your family, he is an ex for a reason.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I agree with 3xangel, he's an ex for a reason. You have already decided that he's not the one and you MARRIED someone better!!!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010