what to do with all of these bikes?

LOL..my girls have so many bikes already. The one is a 12 inch bike I bought for my now 5 year old last christmas I hate to sell or get ride of it cause it is only not even a year old yet. She hasn't rode it all summer long because she learned how to ride a bike this summer and popped a whole in the tire lol. Instead of daddy fixing the tire he bought her a mongoose used for 30.00. That is 16 inches so a little bigger she can grow into. Well little did I know my mom was buying them a bike at a auction so now we have 4 bikes the sizes are 12, 16,16 and 18 inches. All girls bikes and I have only 2 girls 5 and 2.5 lol. I hate to sell these because the one is only not even a year old, the mongoose is an expensive bike and the other 2 my mom gave them. The 18 inch one she has to grow into will by next summer then I have 3 bikes what do I do with them lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you have room, hold on to them for your younger daughter. Even if your 5yo has outgrown the 12 inch, your 2.5 yo will grow into it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yardsale, donate
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Charity! I know it's hard to get rid of things, but if you don't need it find someone who does. Contact a school in a lower income part of town and donate it to them to raffle off to raise money for the school. Anything like that. :) It'll make you feel good and will set a great example for your girls.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 12:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When both your girls outgrow them you can give them away. Do you know any little girls? Or you can have a garage sale.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you have any relatives that would like to have them? Maybe someone at work, church, neigbor maybe?
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 12:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Donate!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Freecycle or donate.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• no all the girls I know are alot older. I just hate to get ride of the 12 inch cause I paid 60.00 for it last christmas. Then I hate to get ride of the mongoose because we just bought it used for 30.00 Saturday this past Saturday and then the other 2 my mom just brought them over today so I hate to get ride of the ones my mom just gave the girls I would feel really bad. And believe me she would no my 5 year old has a big mouth lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010