are there any ladies her that i have given birth after 40 and it was natural.. no ivf just the plane old natural way

how do u feel abt being a older mom. and wht was the heath of u and your baby when giving birth.. thank u just curious.. im only 27 and i might wait til im older to have another child ./ but i want to do it naturally .no ivf .

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter, age 41, just gave birth to a baby girl on June 28th---no IVF, no fertility treatments. It was just wonderful and the baby is perfect! All went well. My Gramma had my Mom when she was 40. Many women have healthy babies without any help after age 40.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am the mother of 5. My first when I was 18, my last when I was 40...not intervention, just the plain ole fashioned way of getting pregnant. He is now a happy healthy almost 4 yr old. The only down side to this is that I won't be around for him as long as I am for the others. Makes me sad to think like that. I will be lucky if I see him turn 40.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• A couple of my aunts and including my grandma had children after 40 and conceived naturally. Of course it wasn't planned for anyone of them lol.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have a lot of older cousins who did it the natural way...never have known a person to do IVF ever.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010