So, what about that Executive Order? What about that?

Remember that executive order that Obama signed, to get Stupak's traitorous vote FOR the Health Care bill? The one that stated that NO fed funds would go to fund abortions? Well, seems like it wasn't worth the paper it was written on. In PA, the Obama Admin has very quietly approved $160 million in tax funds which will pay for insurance plans that cover any legal abortion. This is just the first occurrence, but it surely won't be the last.

Thoughts?

My thought is that once again, Obama lied.

http://lifenews.com/nat6531.html

29again

Asked by 29again at 12:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Theoretically, he didn't lie. It isn't in the HCB and those specific funds are not being used for this purpose. It is sneaky though, I will give you that. And no, this doesn't change my mind about Obama--I have long ago resolved within myself that all politicians are sneaky. I am no longer surprised by any of them.
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh! Did you think he really meant that?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• He has signed all kinds of "Executive Orders" none of which were worth the paper they were written on.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

----
    but, but, but he signed an Executive Order!!! He SAID it wouldn't happen!!!!

Yeah, I knew he was lying through his teeth when he said that he would write that order for Stupak. And people wonder why we don't believe anything coming out of that man's mouth! I know who could see that ploy for what it really was. It's just too bad that the people who had the opportunity to do something about it believed him.
    29again

Comment by 29again (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• But, but, but......Obama was supposed to be a "fresh and exciting" CHANGE, and we were supposed to have HOPE that he would shake up Washington, since he was a veritable outsider........

I'm not surprised, because I never trusted him from the get go!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I can't get the LINK to open. I want to read it,please...
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• didn't we know that? I know I did... wait a minute, a lot of us did...

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• 29again

Comment by 29again (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yet another big surprise..

NOT
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

I know. I want to know what the others think now. You know, the ones who said that if O says it, it will be so!
    29again

Comment by 29again (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010