What are you doing today?

What are your plans?

Today I am working on the cake for my Katie's 5th birthday party Saturday. Tomorrow is icing and punch day and Friday is decorating and dip (for chips) day. I can't believe that my baby is going to be 5 years old!

Whatever you are doing today, stop and give your little ones hugs and kisses!

NikkiMomof2grls

Asked by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I took my daughter a cake shaped liek a toilet to school today so she can celebrate being done potty training, but I had to go to work so I didn't get to stay and watch them enjoy it. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i'm not doing anything. i'v got no energy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I got my smoochies in before I left for work this morning. I plan on going home, having dinner with my family then we will either get in the pool for awhile or go to the park. Love summer.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Happy Birthday Graphic to your lil one! Nothing special gotta leave in a few Natalie my lil precious moment has a doc appointment

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm getting my "baby", 11, ready for Boy Scout camp. He leaves on Saturday. then I have to take my other son to his social group.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Work, start a new buisness account at the bank, pick up the kids, clean the kitchen, make dinner, clean up after dinner, fight my son to cut his nails, give DD a bath, fight DS into the bath to wash his hair, get DD ready for bed, Get DS ready for bed, clean up the living room, wash clothes take a shower, get my products packages to go to my customers, call customers to get a good delivery time, then maybe go to bed if everything else is done!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Right now I am at work, and then later on today we are going to go look at some houses. Unfortunately only houses to rent and not buy boo. We aren't there yet but hopefully we will soon! Happy 5th Birthday to Katie!!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Well, I worked my tail off at work, and now, I'm enjoying a little "me time". After dinner, me, DH and our son are going to a pool party.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010