what medicine does the medical card cover?

We recently had to get on the medical card and until we can get back on another insurance, I was wondering what meds you can get while on it? Can you even get meds on it? Is there a website with a list of the meds you can get.... I have something wrong and before we lost our last insurance I found out the meds I need...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the medical card covers prescriptions as well, yes.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have never found a med they didn't cover. When we were on it there was a 100% coverage for meds - we paid $3 so I guess it wasn't 100% but there were no limits on what meds were covered.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Any prescription med I believe.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• They do not cover some narcotis.. pn meds.. some you will have to pay out of pocket.. That is how it is in louisiana.. You should be able to call the office and request that info for your state
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 12:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think they pretty much cover all of them don't they? Or maybe you have to pay something for them but I wouldn't think it would be a crazy high number.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it varies from state to state as well as to what they cover and what they don't. It also depends if your state participates in a MCP or not. Our state, Ohio, does and it covers everything.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010