Hows the potty training working out for your 19 month old?

potty Training, 19 month olds, boys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Too young! Start when he is closer to two or three.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 7:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think u could get him videos & stuff to start showing him cause my son is 2 yrs & potty train. He even goes to bed without an pull up or anything. So just try an video just to see if so any interest in it.Cause sometimes it kills me to see some people where they saying they get there boy to potty train & he 3 yrs to almost 4 cause by shouldnt he b in school so for me personal thats a problem. So just start off to see if he showany interest if not then give him a break from it til another time. GOOD LUCK!
    MykhiMommy

Answer by MykhiMommy at 7:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Didn't work out. She wasn't ready so I stopped. I'll try again in a few months.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• my brother and I were both potty trained at 14 months and all 6 of my nephews and neices by 17 months... but my daughter is only 3 months and i havent got to mess with that monster of a problem yet! my only experience is with the children of the preschool I ran (i didnt except 3 year olds that werent potty trained, we were just very consisitant about taking the kids to the bathroom. if one had an accident, i would just have the teacher take all the kids the bathroom more frequently and that seemed to help bunches!!
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 4:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008