When is the last time you had to take LO to dor or ER for something other than routine check-up?

I had to take 3 yo DD to the doc this morning. She pinched her finger in the storm door (which was just installed today. They're REALLY heavy and I can see this being a recurring thing.) I thought it was broke but THANK GOODNESS it wasn't!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had to take my little one to the ER and then to the pedi in November of last year. He was throwing up everywhere when we went to the ER, high fever, etc. They said he had the flu. Took him to his pedi the next day because he was getting no better, and it ended up he had pneumonia in his left lung.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• April 15th 2010, my son whacked his head on a desk and needed staples.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• probably about a year ago, maybe a little less my DD stepped on a some broken glass and there was this one piece that we couldn't get out. She ended up havign to get an Xray of her foot because the nurse or doc couldn't find it either.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 1:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Day before yesterday. He stuck a BB in his ear.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• A few months ago, my son sliced open his finger. I don't know with what, he was walking home from his friends house, he said he fell on a rock. I told him rocks don't slice your finger open. Anyway, luckily he didn't need stitches and he was actually kind of disappointed. He's had stitches in his forehead and staples to the back of the head so I guess he figured it was time for the fingers to get their turn!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010