Dry Hair help

I recently cut my hair, it was very long and thick. Now it is styled in a stacked cut in the back and long and the front and is very dry. I need some cheap, easy home solutions or good products that won't break the bank. Any suggestions?

misunderstood1

Asked by misunderstood1 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• garnier fructis triple nutrion conditioner.. either put it in your hair as soon as you get in the shower and then wash everything else before you rinse or put it in right before you get out. dry off and leave it in for a few minutes and then rinse in the sink. works wonders! also.. have you tried a non permanent hair color? get one the same color as your hair. they moisturizers in it will also help. ive done it before and my hair felt amazing afterward. and since it's not permanent it will wash out and not be harsh on your hair. hope this helps.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You know, you can use Olive Oil.  It's very easy.  Just don't use it more than once a week.  Here is how:  Olive Oil Instructions

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• aveda, brillant
    comes in bright blue small tub
    is not cheap, but a little bit goes long way
    like it because it controls friezzies, and adds shine, in fact used to be called shine years back
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• this is going to sound rediculous but it's true. you know when you buy bananas and the skins turn brown, well the banana isn't actually bad at that point, it's just mushy and that's why ppl throw them away, well those mushy bananas are the best conditioner you can get. you mix them up in a bowl, put it in your hair and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it out, the nutrients in the bananas will soften your hair right up
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have tried this and it works

http://www.cosmeticsdiary.com/hair-mayonnaise.htm

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010