how early can you get symptoms?

???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am not sure to be honest but with my the sleepiness kicked in about 1 month pregnant...
    Shauna71904

Answer by Shauna71904 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Usually about 3-4 weeks. It varies from woman to woman.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• The first symptom is usually a missed period. So I would say anywhere from 3-6 weeks. However, in MY experience, I got my first symptom that wasn't a missed period around 6.5 weeks into it.
    AngylJen

Answer by AngylJen at 1:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It depends on how aware of your body you are. Some women claim to know from point of conception. Early pregnancy is very similar to the start of a period so if you are aware of how you change before your period starts then if those "symptoms" start earlier than normal (3-7 days earlier than expected) then you might be. Morning sickness typically doesn't start until about 6 weeks or so. Sometimes earlier but not usually. The first month or two are really uneventful for outward signs that you're pregnant. Best of luck!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 1:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• took about a 2 months for me! i was sleepy and craving foods but i never had morning sickness or anything tho!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• With my fourth I out grew my bras by like 3 or 4 weeks. Plus I wwas super bitchy towards my DH. I knew from those things alone before a test ever told me.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 1:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• With this pregnancy(my 6th) I knew about 2 1/2 weeks after conception. I have always had very early symptoms though. For me it was my breast that were extremely sore and my need to eat lots of garlic. My sister on the other hand never finds out until she is in her third month.
    mom-2-five

Answer by mom-2-five at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010